CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Stay woke



I have been listening to this because it captures everything I feel right now. I am on a journey of enlightment. Searching for something new, something inside me. Not wanting to simply to be a student to life but ultimately a teacher. Life is too short to sell yourself short. To sleep on life and your dreams.

I am in the search of something new
(a beautiful world im trying to find)
Searchin' me,
Searching inside of you
And thats fo' real.......

Even though you go through struggle and strife
To keep a healthy life, I stay woke
(I stay woke)
Everybody knows a black or white, there's
Creatures in every shape and size
(I stay woke)


Not trying to ever get comfy enough where i fall asleep. I stay woke.

Lanora

0 comments: