CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

The beauty of having children

My kids make me want to be a better person because I want them better. I have to be a better example as a parent in order to be that parent that chooses excellence.
I have to admit my break from social networks and it being more about centering myself, this has been a concern of mines. My children have been through these deaths just like I have and though they seem ok I want to be sure. My daughter is an eater when she is upset and to help her mind and body it is time to implement better habits. My son he is quiet and holds things eternally. At 12 this is normal but he needs an outlet.

I love my kids. They are beautiful examples of Gods creation. They are beautiful. SO in search of self and finding myself I have to also remember my kids and we can all get better together and heal.

0 comments: