CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Laughter

Maya Angelou "Laugh" from Omega Institute on Vimeo.



I remeber a time in my life where nothing was funny. I could sit and watch any comedy people cracking up around me and all I could think is about my pain. I was trapped and being told i wasn't enough. I was treated as if my Creator made a mistake and I accepted that it might be true all for the love of a man. The man I loved at the time turned out to be an illusion of what I thought was. Love does not hurt. Love is beautiful and it builds. Love helps you overcome. Love is not something you settle for but instead it simply is LOVE. When we breathe we breathe out love. With that love comes peace and with peace allowance to feel joy. Joy carries the laughter and now I crack up everyday. Freedom

0 comments: