CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

BLACKMAIL

I blackmailed myself yeah you read it right. I miss facebook but I said I will not go on there until my book is finished and out of my hands again. Sad that FB is that fire lol. So sad..so sad.
Honestly though I have enjoyed my vacation of being in everyones business because that is all it really is. I am getting to know me all over again. I am ok with the old Lanora evolving just as long as it is for the better. I want my Dad to look down and say "Thats my Sugar Pop's." I want to look in the mirror knowing I feel progress has been made. i do not want the sun to catch me not making progress. That is how to live a stagnant life. I am looking to renovate and rebuild. Create better habit and make better choice while I shoot for the moon and some hits land among the stars, but I want the moon.

0 comments: