CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A little AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am looking for more. Facebook is Facebook.  You socialize play games but as for substance, there is not much keeping me from screaming "THIS IS THE WORLD WIDE WEB, so where is the World".  Sounds cray I am sure but talking about Columbus all the time or my world and thoughts is not enough. I love to be inspired, motivated, exposed to things that open my mind to want to go higher in every way.  I do not enjoy celebrity conversation nor do I always feel like having an inspirational thought. Sometimes I need one.  Sometimes I want to find kindred spirits so I do not feel like an alien.  Some people who are tired of the same thing and are going higher.  I do have some on my friends list like that. I love them to death but this is not personal it is about my growth. My mind is craving more, which is part of the reason I do not sleep.  I need inspiration to give inspiration and yes I know that sounds like a Pisces to the core but it is so true.  Musicians write beautiful music because they experienced something beautiful to make the harmony so angelic or even rock groups pulled the crazy guitar rifts from some experience.  I simply want more and right now well today I feel stuck.

0 comments: