CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bawling Baby

        My inner child screaming wanting to be free from all this nonsense.  I feel reborn in a world that sometimes is to much. Like a baby in the delivery welcomed by loud lights and voices I am screaming for peace.  For a gentleness instead of harsh realities of selfishness. 
       Screaming the umbilical cord be cut so I can be my own entity while yet still trying to find my way.  In the womb I was sheltered, fed, warm but not on my own.  There is something about being 100% independent that is freeing.  Maybe I will grow wings and soar but right now I do not know because Society has tried its hardest to clip my wings and scare me into thinking that it is safer down on the ground. There is no need for me to fly.  Unfortunately for them I saw another bird do it and crave that same freedom.  Freedom to soar on your own terms. Freedom to decide what direction to go. Basic freedom

0 comments: