CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

I have decided

My birthday was yesterday and today I sit her and am in a place where moving forward is more than an option it is a necessity.  At 33 was full of loss, 34 is to move through that grief and make a place for joy. I decided to move forward in my dreams and make things happen.  Losing my Daddy only pushes me further to want to be the woman he knew I was.  Not sure if that makes sense but losing a parent does that.


When you make a decision like this cheerleaders are nice but they are rare. You need to be your own cheerleader and understand the beauty of you. You have to live in who you are and have babies. No not physical babies but projects that are a manifestation of your spirit.  It is time to move forward into your destiny and own it.

That is what I have decided..the time is now.  Time to move forward. 

0 comments: