CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When your path goes BOOM

    
    I had a path planned whether I laid it out or someone else it did it was a road I knew I had to walk.  It began to crumble piece by piece with each experience of life until one day BOOM. I found that road to be impossible and I found it led to someone elses journey and not my own. Now I seek my path and it feels comfy.  Have I taken all the right roads? No.  I am still mapping things out.  This is my journey, this is my path.  I no longer believe in living within others limits and probably do things one might shake there head out. Not meaning its wrong its just not their path.
          One day maybe I will be bold enough to go beyond what people think they know to make them understand but the truth is people who love you look beyond that. Maybe one day but do i want to see pity in others eyes , no so I push forward. I learned that from my Mommy who has many wounds as a soldier and she is never afraid to take the front lines.  She is in fact my hero.  My heart.  Misunderstood by many when you get to hear the real you begin to understand the complexity people carry and how it creates who they are today.  Thats what I am doing is digging.  Digging fast to be that one and mapping it all out.

0 comments: