CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Light


 
I didn’t think I would begin to see the light. I felt guilty for smiling when my Daddy and child couldn’t anymore until I realized there spirits are free and in the lessons of why I loved them both was because of their life.  You have to embrace the time you have, you have to make your mark in this body, you have to chase your dreams.  If my Dad wasn’t a person who lived and wasn’t a good person I wouldn’t miss him the way I do. 
In honor of his life I have to do this.  I have to create. I have to push through the pain and it is not easy at all but it is the least I can do in honoring who he was to me. 
I have begun a new life all things are brighter the sun is shining and God does love me.  Life, living not simply existing
 
Lanora

0 comments: